Whether you are a solo doctor running your own show or you employ a professional administrator, the challenges of running a urology practice require access to expert advice and timely updates on the ever-changing business environment. Shouldn't your practice belong to the largest managers' network devoted to the business of urology?
Over 1000 of your colleagues are current subscribers. The AUA Practice Managers' Network (PMN) keeps you in the loop about the latest developments in reimbursement management, personnel management and government regulations affecting your practice. A financially successful urology practice must remain well informed in order to adapt to the changing business climate.
Subscribers receive the following:
- Unlimited free access to the AUA Coding Hotline—improve your coding accuracy and protect your financial stability by getting solid advice on tricky CPT® and ICD-10 billing questions.
- Monthly PMN E-News—updates on latest developments affecting business operations plus suggestions on improved business operations.
- Managers' Questions and Answers Listserv—discuss thorny management problems via e-mail with hundreds of other urology practices.
- PM Tips annual publication—a valuable reference compilation of management articles and frequently asked urology practice management questions.
- Member rates for many AUA educational seminars and events.
- Free electronic version of the popular AUA Health Policy Brief—keep up with the proposed government regulations and the AUA's efforts on Capitol Hill.
- Access to the PMN search engine on the AUA web site—get contact information on other practices with similar characteristics and compare notes.
The 2014 Practice Managers’ Network subscriptions will be available for purchase shortly. Please check back soon to purchase your subscription.