AUA Membership Requirements
Active and Associate Members
Practicing Urologists in AUA Section Boundaries
There are a few steps that you will have to take to become an AUA Active or Associate member. Please review the list of requirements below and get started on your path to AUA membership by filling out an online application!
- Complete the entire application and pay the AUA annual membership dues payment;
- Your application will be forwarded to your AUA Section, at which time you will be contacted to submit the following items directly to them:
- A copy of your curriculum vitae, in English, typed or printed clearly.
- Section application fee (varies by Section);
- Proof of board certification (only applicable to those applying for Active membership and are board certified by the American Board of Urology (ABU), the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS), the Quebec Board of Urology (QBU) in Canada, or the certifying Board of Urology in his/her country).
- Submit all materials in English, typed or printed clearly.
If you have any questions about these items, please contact the AUA Member Services department.