AUA Membership Requirements
Researchers, Scientists and Non-Urologist MD’s
There are a few steps that you will have to take to become an AUA Affiliate member. Please review the list of requirements below and get started on your path to AUA membership by filling out an online application!
- Complete the entire application and submit the $50 (U.S. dollars) nonrefundable application fee and $150 annual AUA membership dues payment.
- Submit a copy of your curriculum vitae.
- Submit the following documents in English, typed or printed clearly on letterhead:
- One (1) letter of endorsement from an AUA voting (Active) member attesting to your moral, ethical and professional competence.
- A personal statement describing your significant contribution(s) to the specialty of urology and the reason why you are interested in joining the AUA.
If you have any questions about these items, please contact the AUA Member Services Department.