Resources for advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals working in urology.
The AUA recognizes the important role of both advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals in urologic patient care. We invite you to explore everything we have to offer!
If you have been considering joining the AUA, there has never been a better time!
If you have 3 or more advanced practice providers on your team who have been working in urology for at least one year, you can take advantage of the following special membership pricing. In addition, we will waive the $50 application fee!
|3 – 5||$150 per provider||11 – 15||$120 per provider|
|6 – 10||$135 per provider||>15||$100 per provider|
*Special pricing/offer only applies to new applicants (not current or renewing members) and is good for the 2017 membership dues year.
How to Apply as a Group
- Visit AUAnet.org/AppGroup
- Download and complete the form (Excel file) for the APPs in your group
- Email the form to membership@AUAnet.org.
Read About Working in Urology
- Summary of the AUA Consensus Statement on Advanced Practice Providers AUANews | May 2015, page 24
- Consensus Statement on Advanced Practice Providers October 2014
- Non-Physician Providers: Allied or Disparate? Urology Times | August 2013
- PAs in Urology: Versatile, Skilled and Essential Clinicians for an Aging America American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) Issue Brief on PAs in Urology | October 2011
Join the AUA
Access Clinical Guidelines and Policy Statements
Educational Courses and Products
Discover which products and courses are beneficial to advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals, to include:
Online Education designed specifically for APPs and AHPs:
- Spotlight on Urologic Oncology
- Spotlight on Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Spotlight on Surgical Assistance
- Spotlight on Stone Management
- Spotlight on Female Sexual Dysfunction
Additional Educational Resources:
Patient Education and Resources
The Urology Care Foundation web site has a wealth of information about urologic conditions affecting adults and children that you can order copies of and refer to. Visit UrologyHealth.org today.
Committee and Leadership Opportunities
Participate in the AUA through volunteer opportunities
Practice Management Resources
Access coding and reimbursement support from the AUA Practice Management team.
Conferences and Tradeshows
In addition to the AUA Annual Meeting, the AUA attends several events throughout the year so that we can connect with with advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals who work in urology. Staff are on hand to answer questions about all the resources listed on this page.