AUA Member Benefits & Programs
International Residents-In-Training Members
Residents Outside of AUA Section Boundaries
Start early, start right and take advantage of all the valuable resources and benefits the AUA has to offer residents and trainees! Join your colleagues from around the world and access the tools and opportunities to help you succeed during all stages of your career in urology.
High Quality Education & Lifelong Learning
- The AUA serves as a reliable, reputable and relevant resource to provide the latest information that connects the global urologic community.
- The AUA provides high-quality continuing education and professional development opportunities for lifelong learning, developed by eminent faculty from around the world.
- AUA's Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urologists and urology health care professionals in the world, designed to support your professional development and training needs, as well as provide opportunities to share, learn, network and preview the latest medical technology in the field.
Relevant News, Journals & Information
- The Journal of Urology®, the official journal of the AUA, is the most widely read and highly cited publication in the field.
- Online publications, to include Urology Practice Journal, Global Connections, AUANews, AUA NetNews and the AUA Policy & Advocacy Brief.
- Mobile apps and social media channels for news and networking.
Global Engagement & Learning Opportunities
- As a collaborative organization that works with local and international urologic communities, the AUA provides opportunities for the sharing of urological skills, expertise and knowledge for urologists around the world.
- Many opportunities exist for residents and trainees to develop their professional careers and create lifelong relationships and invaluable experiences when they participate in the AUA's academic exchange programs, visiting professorship opportunities, visiting scholar programs and other unique initiatives.
AUA Member Benefit Chart
Review the AUA Member Benefit chart for a listing of free, discounted or optional benefits by membership category.