AUA Member Benefits & Programs
Medical/Graduate Student Members
The AUA is a premier urologic association with more than 21,000 members worldwide that promotes the highest standards of urological clinical care through evidence-based urologic education, research and in the formulation of health care policy. The AUA promotes discussion and learning among the world’s diverse urologic communities, and provides a forum to build connections with experts and colleagues.
By becoming a member of the AUA and taking advantage of all the benefits, medical and graduate students can start building a network, foundation and knowledge base to support their interest and career in urology.
- FREE AUA Annual Meeting registration
- FREE access to the National Medical Student Curriculum
- FREE AUA Urology Core Curriculum yearly subscription
- FREE or Discounted member pricing on educational courses and products
- FREE online subscriptions to the AUANews, NetNews and Daily Scope
- FREE yearly subscription to the Urology Practice Journal (online only)
- Discounted yearly subscription to The Journal of Urology® (optional)
- Advocacy, reimbursement and regulatory support and updates
- Access to AUA Clinical Guidelines and Best Practice Statements
- Patient education information and pamphlets on UrologyHealth.org
- Access to MyAUA, where you can manage your AUA account and access member information
Discount Programs and Services: