Categories & Benefits
The AUA recognizes the importance of providing products, services and benefits to health care professionals of all levels. As a result, the following membership categories were developed to meet the needs of members in each category. Please click on the links below to review the available benefits and discounts offered for each specific category.
- Active & Associate – Urologists and Doctors of Osteopathy practicing in the U.S., Canada, Mexico or Central America.
- Candidate – Residents and Osteopathy residents enrolled in a urology training program in the U.S., Canada, Mexico or Central America.
- International – Urologists practicing outside the U.S., Canada, Mexico or Central America.
- International Residents-in-Training – Residents enrolled in a urology residency training program outside of the U.S., Canada, Mexico or Central America
- Allied – Nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, technicians, and medical assistants.
- Affiliate – Researchers, scientists and non-urologist MDs who contribute significantly to the field of urology.
- Medical StudentsNEW – Full-time students in an allopathic or osteopathic medical school.