Residents/Fellows in AUA Section Boundaries
Start early, start right and take advantage of all the valuable resources and benefits the AUA has to offer residents and fellows! Join your colleagues from around the world and access the tools and opportunities to help you succeed during all stages of your career in urology.
High Quality Education & Lifelong Learning
- The AUA provides a variety of high-quality educational products and programs specifically designed for residents by eminent faculty in the field.
- AUA's Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urologists and urology professionals in the world, providing opportunities for residents and fellows to engage and interact with leaders in the field and participate in entertaining, competitive events, such as the AUA Residents Bowl, Residents Forum and National Chief Residents Debate.
Relevant News, Journals & Information
- The Journal of Urology®, the official journal of the AUA, is the most widely read and highly cited publication in the field.
- Online publications, to include Urology Practice Journal, AUANews, AUA NetNews and the AUA Policy & Advocacy Brief.
- Mobile apps and social media channels for news and networking.
A Resource for Your Career
- As an established organization with a long history of trust and transparency, the AUA utilizes its financial strength to expand resources to support its members by providing funding for some residents and fellows to attend the AUA Annual Meeting.
- The AUA provides opportunities to build talent within the specialty and recognizes innovation and dedication through awards and programs, such as the H. Logan Holtgrewe Legislative Fellowship Program. and the Urology Care Foundation Research Grant Program.
- The AUA is a forward-thinking organization that seeks to support the urologic community and keeps its fingers on the pulse of urology to protect the interests of the specialty and patients.
AUA Member Benefit Chart
Review the AUA Member Benefit chart for a listing of free, discounted or optional benefits by membership category.