The American Urological Association publishes a number of clinical journals, including The Journal of Urology® and Urology Practice. In addition, the AUA also publishes AUANews, the organization's official newsmagazine, and UrologyHealth extra, the free newsmagazine of the Urology Care Foundation.
A variety of digital publications are also published regularly to ensure members have access to the most up-to-date information in the field. For more information about AUA publications, please see below.
AUA Virtual Experience News
AUA Daily News provides coverage of program highlights throughout the Virtual Experience and daily updates during AUA Live. Read the latest at AUADailyNews.org.
The Journal of Urology®
The official journal of the AUA, The Journal of Urology® is the most widely read and highly cited publication in the field. The Journal provides solid coverage of the clinically-relevant content needed to stay at the forefront of the dynamic field of urology.
An official journal of the AUA, Urology Practice focuses on clinical trends, challenges and practice applications in the four areas of business, health policy, the specialty and patient care.
Published monthly, AUANews is the official newsmagazine of the AUA and features cutting-edge news about the specialty as well as AUA updates and information.
AUA Investigator is a quarterly digital newsletter that features the latest news and information impacting the urologic research community, including upcoming events, resources, funding opportunities, grant writing, advocacy, training and faculty opportunities and more.
Published quarterly by the Urology Care Foundation, this magazine features articles written by experts and is designed to keep patients up-to-date on the latest breakthroughs in a variety of urologic health issues. It's a great resource available to both members and non-members to order at no cost for waiting room areas.
IMPACT is a biennial publication that showcases the importance and impact of developing urologic researcher leaders through the Urology Care Foundation. This publication highlights Foundation-funded investigators, how research education and funding initiatives have supported their careers and how these contributions have impacted patients.
- AUA Daily Scope: Daily email communication highlighting the leading urology-related stories from newspapers, TV, radio and the journals
- AUA NetNews: Bi-monthly electronic member newsletter from the AUA
- Global Connections: Regularly published e-newsletter that highlights AUA's international initiatives
- Residency Connection: Monthly e-newsletter with updates and information for domestic urology trainees
- International Residency Connection: Regularly published e-newsletter that highlights AUA's international initiatives and infromation for international urology trainees
- EUREKA! Research News & Funding Digest: Regularly distributed publication that includes the latest urology research news and funding opportunities
- AUA Policy & Advocacy Brief: Semimonthly AUA e-newsletter with news on AUA's advocacy efforts, coding updates and practice management issues