Education to Meet Your Needs
On-Site, Online, At-Home!
The AUA offers a variety of educational offerings, in a variety of formats enabling more than 22,000 members to be current on the latest research and practices in urology. Explore all the opportunities available to AUA members at a free or discounted rate!
- Calendar of Events – Whether you are looking for a course, seminar or meeting, visit this page to view the most current list of both domestic and international events.
- Annual Meeting – The AUA's Annual Meeting offers you the latest science and exciting interaction with your colleagues, as well as subject-oriented and surgical-learning courses.
- Regional Meetings – Visit each Sections website to find information on their regional Annual Meeting.
- The Journal of Urology® is the most widely read publication in the field and is published monthly and mails to more than 18,000 subscribers.
- The Urology Practice Journal provides critical analysis and practical advice for running an efficient practice with the highest quality care.
- AUANews is the Official Newsmagazine of the AUA. It is published monthly (print and online) and is available free to all AUA members. As a member, you can also access this online.
- The AUA Policy and Advocacy Brief is a monthly online newsletter covering the latest issues in coding and reimbursement, regulation, legislation, quality, guidelines and practice management.
- NetNews is an e-newsletter from the AUA featuring important Annual Meeting information and course details, CME opportunities, new product information, new AUAnet services and more.
- The AUA Daily Scope is a daily digest of urology news and scientific updates emailed to you every morning.