Residency Research Awards
The Applicant must download an Application Agreement Form. The form must be completed in its entirety, including all necessary signatures as part of the application package. Applications must also complete the online sections of the application. Prepare the application package; it should include all documents on the Application Checklist in the stated order, including:
- Application Agreement Form with all necessary signatures.
- Research Project Abstract (no longer than one page)
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae or biosketch and a statement of future career plans. The Applicant may also submit an NIH-style biosketch and attach an additional page for career plans. (Total four pages maximum).
- Letter of support for Applicant from the Residency Program Chair
- Letter of support for Applicant from the Urology Department Head
- Letter of support from a previous mentor or medical school chair
- Description of the research project(s) that Applicant will be working on (two pages maximum). The description should clearly state how the Applicant would allocate the research/clinical time for the duration of the award period.
- Description of research facilities (one page maximum)
- A detailed budget detailing the projected expenditures during the award period
- A current NIH-style biosketch of the Residency Program Chair (four pages maximum)
A current NIH-style biosketch of the Urology Department Head (four pages maximum)
Application Format Instructions
Scan all materials in the above order into a single .pdf file. Submit the entire application package electronically.
Application materials should be typed in no less than 12-point font.
Applicants should allow ample time for compiling and submitting materials, including the electronic upload process. Late submissions will not be considered.
Already an AUA Member? Apply here.
Need to register as an AUA Member? Register here than apply above.