Ferring Pharmaceuticals Urology Research Success Award in Prostate Cancer Research
Criteria for Review
Award Applicants are evaluated by an independent review panel. Priority scores will be given to each application based on the following criteria:
- Score and critique of the grant.
- Research plan for use of the Urology Care Foundation/Ferring Pharmaceuticals Urology Research Success Award in Prostate Cancer Research. If the grant was not funded, the plan should include how the Applicant will address specific points in the critique and justify how the Urology Care Foundation/Ferring Pharmaceuticals Urology Research Success Award in Prostate Cancer Research will allow the development of a competitive reapplication.
- Review of the Applicant’s biosketch and statement of current other support. Preference will be given for newer investigators and those with no other funding.
- Commitment to Applicant’s research project by his/her department chair, including protected time for research.
- Significance of the project to urologic research and potential for meeting the stated aims.
The decision(s) of the independent review panel will be final.
Selection of awardees is based on the results of the review panel. Applications will be reviewed following the application deadline, and Applicants will be notified by mail no later than Friday, August 23, 2013. All Applicants will be advised of the results. Results will not be given over the phone. Please wait for notification by mail.