The AUA Member-Get-a-Member program is an ongoing membership referral program that re-starts each year during the AUA Annual Meeting. Review the program rules and details below.
- Only current AUA members in good standing* are eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for program prizes, a completed AUA membership application with your name listed in the "referred by" field must be received by the AUA's Member Services Department.
- Members may refer an unlimited amount of eligible candidates during the campaign year, which runs from May to May (Annual Meeting to Annual Meeting)
- After a referral has submitted an application, the referring member will receive a confirmation/thank you email from the AUA Member Services department.
- As a thank you for your referrals, participants are eligible to receive an exclusive AUA Member Get-a-Member T-shirt, as well as the chance to win one of three travel stipends for the AUA Annual Meeting. Read more here.
- BONUS – Members who refer an Advanced Practice Provider or Allied applicant will be entered twice in the travel stipend drawings for the Annual Meeting.
*An AUA member in good standing is any member that has a current AUA membership order and/or has paid AUA and Section dues for the current year.