- The AUA Member Referral Program is an ongoing campaign with prize drawings occurring each year at the AUA Annual Meeting.
- Only current AUA members in good standing* are eligible to compete.
- To be eligible for the membership referral program prizes a completed AUA membership application with your name listed in the "referred by" field must be received by the AUA's Member Services Department along with all required application materials.
- Refer as many eligible candidates as you like during the campaign.
- If you are a first, second or third-place Grand Prize winner, you will receive your prize after the accepted applicant has paid his/her dues. As a thank you for your referrals, you will be eligible to receive an exclusive AUA Member Get-a-Member T-shirt, as well as the chance to win one of three travel stipends for the AUA Annual Meeting!
- BONUS – Members who refer an Advanced Practice Provider or Allied applicant, will be entered twice in the travel stipend drawings for the Annual Meeting.
*AUA member in good standing is any member that has a current AUA membership order or has paid AUA and/or Section dues for that current year.