Issues relating to physician payment and coverage are critically important to the AUA and its members. The Association works on behalf of members to monitor policies and regulations that affect the practice of urology.
Learn more about our work on these issues using the links below.
Department of Veterans Affairs/Veterans Health Administration
Patient-Centered Community Care (PC3) Program
- Frequently Asked Questions about Veterans' Access to Care Act of 2014 (H.R. 3230)[pdf]
- VA Fact Sheet: Becoming a Non-VA Community Provider[pdf]
- Important information about becoming a Non-VA Community Provider
Physician Fee Schedule Rules
- AUA Comments to CMS on 2021 Proposed Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
October 6, 2020
- CMS Releases Proposed 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule
August 10, 2020
- CMS Releases Proposed 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule
August 1, 2019
- CMS Releases Proposed 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule
July 12, 2018
Other Medicare Issues
- Physician Clinical Registry Coalition Letter on Information Blocking by EHR Vendors [Coming Soon]
February 8, 2018
Join our email list and receive valuable information from the American Urological Association!