The AUA is actively monitoring CDC, state and local health agency guidance on the spread of the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We will continue to update this section with more information relevant to our members as it becomes available.
This Week's Featured Resource
Get the newest clinical insights about COVID-19 and urology in the latest issues of the AUA's scientific publications, The Journal of Urology® and Urology Practice.
Recent Top Headlines
- Experts Say Testing Is Key To Curbing Spread Of COVID-19 As Vaccinations Drive Down Infections And Restrictions Ease
- Experts Say “Herd Immunity” Is Unlikely In The US Because Of Large Number Of People Who Do Not Plan To Be Vaccinated
- Just a Little Extra Weight Raises Risk of Severe Covid in Study
- White House Says More Than 100 Million People In The US Are Fully Vaccinated
- Spring Wave Of Coronavirus Infections In US Reportedly Subsiding
As providers around the globe work to diagnose, treat and understand COVID-19, a growing body of clinical insights are becoming available.
Get started with telehealth and stay abreast with the latest in regulations, waivers and payment.
The information in this section aims to keep you abreast of the latest legislative developments and updates impacting the urology community.
There are many programs and resources to help urology practices manage the business implications of the pandemic.
The outbreak of COVID-19 prompted institutions and governing bodies to postpone and/or cancel non-essential surgeries and procedures.