Q. How many questions are on the SASP?
A. 150 new multiple choice questions are included in each annually produced SASP
Q. How many CME Credits do I get for completing the SASP?
A. A maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ may be earned for each year for the current three years
Q. Is there a required passing score for credits?
A. You must receive a passing grade of 50% or higher before credit can be claimed; this is for both open and closed book options
Q. What are the different formats of the SASP?
A. They are as follows:
- Booklet – Printed version with Scantron answer sheet
- Online and Online Bundle – Accessible from any device with an Internet connection
- Qstream –Emailed link to the SASP questions; participant determines the number and frequency of questions received
Q. How does Q-Stream work?
A. Q-Stream is accessed through a separate platform and is not AUA-owned and operated.
- One business day after purchase, an email from Q-Stream will be sent confirming enrollment, along with set-up instructions
- An emailed linked to the SASP questions will be provided; participants determine the number and frequency of the questions received
- Q-Stream also has an app available for download and can be used in conjunction with or in place of the emailed links
- Upon correctly answering 100% of the questions once, Q-Stream will provide a link back to the AUA to claim CME credit
- Access to Q-Stream and the SASP questions remains available after claiming CME credit
Q. How long does it take to receive CME credits once complete?
A. Each format is different and the time may vary:
- Booklet answer sheets or Online/Online Bundle – if answers are submitted by Friday, credit is applied to your transcript the following Monday
- Q-Stream – Once you view all 150 questions and receive the email for the credit, you must complete the survey and claim your credits. Immediately the credits will be applied to your account.
Q. The Online Bundle comes with 5 years of exams, how many credits can I claim?
A. You may claim a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ after successful completion of the current three years only.
Q. How long does it take to receive the product?
A. As follows:
- Booklet– Please allow 7-10 business days to receive the product
- Online/Online Bundle – can be accessed online (SASP Purchase and AUA login required)
- Q-Stream – An invitation/access email is sent on the next business day
Q. Are the correct answers provided?
A. Yes, the answers and reference materials are provided. Accessing the answers and reference material vary by format:
- Booklet – The booklet is divided in two parts: Part I -150 multiple choice questions; Part II – comments, references, and answers for each question
- Online, and Online bundle – if you choose the "Open Book" option, you will answer a question and on the following screen will see the correct answer and reference materials.
- Q-Stream – once you submit an answer to a question, you will see the correct answer, reference materials, and how your peers answered the question
Q. Are the SASP questions the same on the different formats?
A. Yes, the questions are the same for the current year; however each year contains 150 new questions.
Q. How can I judge my performance on subjects featured in the SASP?
A. Upon return of the completed answer sheet, you will receive a personalized profile showing your performance in key areas of urology. At the end of the year, you will receive a peer group analysis that compares your scores to those of your peers.
Q. How long do I have to claim CME credit for the SASP?
A. Credits are valid for three years, from the date of the product being issued. Jan 1 is the documented date the SASP issued. For example, if the 2017 is issued on Jan 1st, 2017 it will be valid for all of 2017, 2018 and 2019 (expires December 31, 2019).