Our popular Medical Student Webinar series addresses common questions medical students have about a career in urology.
Optimizing Medical Student Exposure and Interaction with Urology Remotely
June 24, 2020
This interactive webinar will answer questions medical students have regarding facilitation of remote exposure to urology training programs, and the resources available to support urologic education for medical students. Our panel consists of members of the Society of Academic Urologists who will share their insights to help you navigate remote urologic training.
These step-by-step videos demonstrate common urologic procedures.
Acute Upper Tract Obstruction
Foley and SPT
- A Simple Guidewire and Angiocatheter Technique for Difficult Urethral Catheter Placement
- Cystoscopic with Wire-Guided Urethral Catheter Placement: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
- A Stepwise Demonstration of Foley Catheter Placement Over a Guidewire and Suprapubic Catheter Placement: Inside-to-out and Outside-to-In Techniques
- Open Insertion of Suprapubic Catheter
- Suprapubic Tube Placement