The AUA provides a variety of resources for Program Directors. We hope you will take time to explore the following areas and learn about everything we have to offer!
- AUA In-Service Exam (ISE) and Oncology Knowledge Assessment Test (OKAT)
- Urology Residency and Fellowship Programs
- U.S. Accredited Urology Programs
- Urology Program Vacancies
- Residency Match
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Residents and Fellows Committee
- Young Urologists Committee
- Urology Core Curriculum
The most comprehensive reference guide available detailing the knowledge necessary to deliver quality urologic care. An AUA member benefit.