As a premier worldwide organization for the urologic community, the AUA is committed to maintaining transparency in its relationships. It is required that prior to participating in AUA activities, individuals make full disclosures for themselves, their family and/or business partner of relationships, business transactions, leadership positions, presentations or publications related to healthcare or AUA activities. All relevant relationships for the last 12 months should be disclosed.
Record/Review Your Disclosure Record
Record/review your disclosure record for the following AUA or AUA-sponsored activities:
- Course faculty, presenters, reviewers or planners
- Committee appointments
- Section meeting faculty/presenters and planners
- Sub-specialty society meeting faculty/presenters and planners
- AUA Office of Education authors/editors
- Annual Meeting course faculty and planners
- Annual Meeting plenary presenters and planners
Questions About Disclosures?
- Step-by-step instructions are provided as part of the online disclosure program, or if you prefer, you may download printable disclosure instructions for your reference. [pdf]
- Principles, Policies and Procedures for Managing Conflicts of Interest
- Frequently Asked Questions [pdf]
For more information about AUA's Disclosures contact the Committee & Society Affairs Department at CommAff@AUAnet.org or by phone at 410-689-3926.