E-QIPS Resident and Fellow Competition
Are you doing great quality improvement and patient safety projects at your practice? Are you currently a resident or fellow?
In an effort to grow the repository of E-QIPS Guides, the AUA is holding a competition for current urology residents and fellows by which the authors of the top three E-QIPS guides will have their AUA2023 Annual Meeting registration paid for by the AUA. The deadline to apply is February 13, 2023.
How to Apply
- Visit AUAnet.org/E-QIPS to download an E-QIPS Guide or Work-in-Progress submission form.
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your AUAID. Please indicate that you are a resident or fellow participating in the competition.
- Our E-QIPS peer reviewers will review all of the projects and the top three E-QIPS projects will be selected based on the 6 categories of the E-QIPS Project Evaluation Tool
- We will alert the three winners and register for the Gold (In-Person) Package for AUA2023 on their behalf.
Qualifications & Competition Information
- This competition applies to NEW E-QIPS submissions only
- You must be a urology resident or fellow at the time of AUA2023
- If there are multiple authors on an E-QIPS Guide, only one author can be considered for the competition
- You must submit either an E-QIPS Guide or an E-QIPS Work-in-Progress
- The three winners will have their Gold (In-Person) Package paid for (the gold package gets you access to all scientific sessions in Chicago (including plenary; forums; poster, podium, video sessions; specialty and international society meetings))
- The AUA will only cover the cost of annual meeting registration but will not be responsible for other travel expenses
- The top three projects will be recognized on the E-QIPS website as competition winners.
- The projects submitted will undergo a peer review process and the posting of the content will occur once the peer review and revision process is complete.
The deadline to apply is Monday, February 13, 2023. Submit your Guide or Work-in-Progress to email@example.com.