Resources for advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals working in urology.
The AUA recognizes the important role of both advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals in urologic patient care. We invite you to explore everything we have to offer!
If you have been considering joining the AUA, there has never been a better time!
Join the AUA
If you have three or more advanced practice providers on your team, you can take advantage of the following special membership pricing. In addition, we will waive the $50 application fee!
|3 – 5||$150 per provider||11 – 15||$120 per provider|
|6 – 10||$135 per provider||>15||$100 per provider|
*Special pricing/offer only applies to new applicants (not current or renewing members) and is good for the 2019 membership dues year.
How to Apply as a Group
- Visit AUAnet.org/AppGroup to download and complete the group membership form. [Excel file]
- Email the form to membership@AUAnet.org.
Read About Working in Urology
- Summary of the AUA Consensus Statement on Advanced Practice Providers AUANews | May 2015, page 24
- Consensus Statement on Advanced Practice Providers October 2014
- Non-Physician Providers: Allied or Disparate? Urology Times | August 2013
- PAs in Urology: Versatile, Skilled and Essential Clinicians for an Aging America American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) Issue Brief on PAs in Urology | October 2011
Access Clinical Guidelines and Policy Statements
View the AUA Guidelines and Policies for the latest in clinical guidance.
Educational Courses and Products
Discover which products and courses are beneficial to advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals, including:
AUAUniversity, which includes the following, as well as 18 additional modules:
- Spotlight on Urologic Oncology
- Spotlight on Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Spotlight on Surgical Assistance
- Spotlight on Stone Management
- Spotlight on Female Sexual Dysfunction
Additional Educational Resources:
- Search Courses
- SASP for Physician Assistants
- Male GU Videos
- Webcasts from Past Annual Meetings
- Men's Health Checklist [pdf]
Patient Education and Resources
The Urology Care Foundation web site has a wealth of information about urologic conditions affecting adults and children that you can order copies of and refer to. Visit UrologyHealth.org today.
Committee and Leadership Opportunities
Participate in the AUA through volunteer opportunities.
Practice Management Resources
Access coding and reimbursement support from the AUA Practice Management team.
Conferences and Tradeshows
In addition to the AUA Annual Meeting, the AUA hosts numerous events throughout the year to connect with advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals who work in urology.