Non-Urologist MDs or Doctors of Osteopathy
For more than a century, the AUA has served as a reliable, reputable and relevant resource on urologic conditions for the medical community. As an organization, the AUA feels it is critically important to provide educational tools and training that can teach the essentials in urology to primary care providers and other non-urologist MDs who are treating patients with urologic conditions.
Educational Opportunities on the Essentials in Urology
- Primary care providers and other non-urologist MDs can enhance their knowledge and skills in treating common urologic conditions and improve patient care through the AUA's educational programs and products, developed by eminent faculty.
- We continue to offer a popular annual program at the AUA Annual Meeting, the largest gathering of urologist and urology health care professionals, which explores the latest advances and treatments on urologic conditions that are most relevant to front-line patient care.
Patient Care & Practice Resources
- To improve patient care and safety we raised the bar on quality through the development of evidence-based guidelines, best practice statement and clinical practice white papers.
- We monitor key patient safety issues and provide information to ensure that our members stay abreast of the latest news, clinical guidance and independent initiatives to provide the best quality of care to patients with urologic disease.
- Receive up-to-date clinical resources for your practice and free patient education materials on urologic conditions through our official foundation, the Urology Care Foundation.
Relevant News, Journals & Information
- Access to publications and journals, including The Journal of Urology®, Urology Practice Journal, Global Connections, AUANews, AUA NetNews and the AUA Policy & Advocacy Brief.
AUA Member Benefit Chart
Review the AUA Member Benefit chart for a listing of free, discounted or optional benefits by membership category.