Education to Meet Your Needs
For more than a century, the AUA has stood at the forefront in developing innovative, evidence-based quality education for urologists and urologic health professionals worldwide - throughout all stages of their careers. Explore all the opportunities available to AUA members at a free or discounted rate!
- Calendar of Events – Whether you are looking for a course, seminar or meeting, visit this page to view the most current list of both domestic and international events.
- Annual Meeting – The AUA's Annual Meeting offers you the latest science and exciting interaction with your colleagues, as well as subject-oriented and surgical-learning courses.
- Section Meetings – Visit each Section's website to find information on their regional Annual Meeting.
- Urology Core Curriculum – AUA's Core Curriculum is the most comprehensive reference guide available detailing the knowledge necessary to deliver quality urological care - and is FREE for members! The reference guide links to the most up-to-date and scientific resources available.
- Educational Products – AUAUniversity offers year-round access to a growing repository of valuable information through live and online educational opportunities, apps, webcasts, books, publications and much more.
- Guidelines and Policies – AUA's Clinical Practice Guidelines provide evidence-based guidance with an explicit clinical scope and purpose. You can also download the AUA Guidelines-at-a-Glance mobile app on the App Store or Google Play Market. AUA also provides Policy Statements, Best Practice Statements, Position Statements and White Papers with the best in peer-reviewed treatment recommendations and research.
- The Journal of Urology® is the most widely read publication in the field and is published monthly and mails to more than 18,000 subscribers.
- Urology Practice® provides critical analysis and practical advice for running an efficient practice with the highest quality care.
- AUANews is the official newsmagazine of the AUA. It is published monthly (print and online) and is available free to all AUA members. As a member, you can also access this online.
- The AUA Policy and Advocacy Brief is a monthly online newsletter covering the latest issues in coding and reimbursement, regulation, legislation, quality, guidelines and practice management.
- NetNews is a bi-monthly e-newsletter from the AUA featuring important Annual Meeting information and course details, CME opportunities, new AUAnet services and more.
- The AUA Daily Scope is a daily digest of urology news and scientific updates emailed to you every morning.