The AQUA Registry is designed to improve patient care and support your practice. Explore the registry features and discover how you can use AQUA for your quality management.
View Program Information
Start the sign-up process below and get connected with our team.
To participate in the AQUA Registry, your urology practice must:
- Use a compatible EHR System
- Practice in the United States
As of January 1, 2021, the AUA offers new AQUA Registry subscription options that allow practices to customize their registry experience to fit their quality improvement needs and budgets. Our goal is to make AQUA accessible to all practices wishing to participate in the leading national urology specialty-wide registry.
What's New for 2021:
- Subscriptions start at the new Standard Membership, which provides complimentary access so you can participate in the AUA AQUA Registry with no fees incurred from the AUA*.
- Select only what you need! Optional MIPS Reporting services are available as add-on features, so your quality reporting fits your practice and budget.
- Include the whole team: Total MIPS Solution subscribers may be eligible for group discounts. Contact the AQUA team for more information.
- Expanded EHR access: the AQUA Registry can now integrate with major EHR vendors including UroChart. If you are a UroChart customer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the sign-up process.
|Standard Membership Features||Included
No AUA per Provider Fees
|Electronic Health Record (EHR) Data Integration|
|Interactive Dashboards Refreshed Monthly|
|Dashboard View at Both Provider and Practice Levels|
|CMS and AQUA Benchmarks for Performance Comparison|
|Access to Urology and General Health Measures|
|Patient Drills Downs on Measures with Low Scores|
|Partial Life Long Learning Credit (PAP Only)**|
*Select EHR vendors may charge fees for registry integration and data access. Please check with your EHR vendor to confirm any fees that may be incurred.
** Provided certain requirements are met.
Optional Add-On Services
Clinical Data Registry Solutions
Receive Improvement Activities (IA) and Promoting Interoperability (PI) credit for participating in a clinical data registry. Select one or bundle to optimize your reporting.
Ideal for practices that report MIPS through their EHR, or utilize another MIPS reporting option.
Price: $99 per provider (IA or PI reporting) or
$179 per provider (Bundle)
Total MIPS Solution
The Total MIPS Solution takes your practice on a comprehensive MIPS reporting journey.
Ideal for Solo, Small or Private practices requiring full support for MIPS reporting.
Price: $499 per provider
Quality Reporting Solution
The Quality Reporting Solution captures the core data to meet federal requirements and guide your practice’s quality improvement while enhancing urology performance.
Ideal for practices looking for a comprehensive performance picture reporting on both general health and urology-specific measures.
Price: $399 per provider
If you have questions or would like to directly discuss your options with AQUA, connect with one of our Registry Coordinators.