- Complete the short AQUA Registry Survey.
- Review the participation agreement, business associate/data use agreement (BAA/DUA), provider list and registry technical overview document with your practice.
System Integration Process
- Complete, sign and return the participation agreement, BAA/DUA and provider list.
- FIGmd, the AQUA Registry's IT vendor, will then send you a technical questionnaire and specific instructions to download and install the AQUA Registry Practice Connector (RPC) software for extracting, transforming and loading data on the server/workstation of your choice.
- Connect the RPC with the EHR database.
- Upon completion of the installation and integration of the RPC, FIGmd will confirm connectivity and then begin data mapping.
- The first iteration of the mapping will be an EHR spreadsheet and a practice scorecard.
- When these two reports are completed, typically within a few weeks after we have established connectivity, FIGmd will send the reports along with some suggested meeting dates/times to schedule a meeting via conference call.
- In that meeting, FIGmd and AQUA Registry staff will review what needs to be completed with a practice representative and introduce the practice to the scorecard and its uses going forward.
- When completed practice EHR spreadsheet is returned, the first data extract will be scheduled. The extract process will take about two weeks. Another conference call will be scheduled to review the data and make any necessary mapping adjustments based on information your practice may provide during the call.
- When the mapping refinements are completed, and the data quality is validated, the practice will transition from implementation status to maintenance status. If further refinements are needed, another data extraction will occur and the new data will be reviewed.
- Once the practice reaches maintenance status, you will begin receiving regular monthly and quarterly reports.
- In maintenance status, any additional mapping refinements will be initiated by the practice. The practice will establish how and when they would like to proceed with these refinements. The site may request mapping updates and refinements at any time to improve data and/or incorporate any changes such as an EHR version upgrade via preset conference calls, on demand conference calls, or via email exchange.