Designed for new urologists, new practice managers and new coders and billers employed in urology practices, this series of on-demand webinars is designed to provide elementary instruction in medical coding for reimbursement, along with unique situations that arise in the specialty of urology.
The key to providing first-rate urology care is ensuring that you are adequately reimbursed for the services you provide. Whether you are starting out on your own or joining an established practice, having a good foundation in coding and collections is critical to success.
Modules provide in-depth coding presentations and educational exercise opportunities to reinforce the following content:
- Coding Module 1: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- Coding Module 2: Healthcare Common Procedure Coding (HCPCS)
- Coding Module 3: Evaluation & Management Coding and Documentation (E&M)
- Coding Module 4: Coding Modifiers
- Coding Module 5: International Classification of Diseases: Clinical Modification (CM)
|PMN Member||Non-PMN Member|