Are you a current subscriber?
The AUA’s Practice Managers' Network (PMN) was developed to support the business of your practice. The PMN offers its subscribers an array of resources—from coding support and webinars, to AUA publications and educational tools. The PMN also provides a unique online forum where subscribers across the country can ask questions, share knowledge and exchange ideas.
The PMN gives your business team the support and resources they need to optimize your business practice!
$349 (prorated to $199 for remainder of the year) – PMN Annual Subscription Fee Includes:
Unlimited Expert Coding Advice through the Coding Hotline
- Think of it as your own expert urology coder on demand.
PMN E-News Monthly Email Newsletter
- Provides the latest updates on the topics that impact your billing and coding teams.
- A moderated online forum where practice teams across the country can ask questions, share knowledge and exchange ideas. The community provides access to online discussion (formerly email list serv), subscriber directory, resource library and the latest PMN news.
Access to the PMN Subscriber Directory
- Make direct connections with your colleagues and counterparts through the subscriber directory.
Access to the PMN Archive
- Search the robust PMN archive for access to topics and exchanges in the online forum.
AUA Policy & Advocacy Brief
- A bi-monthly online newsletter that explores the latest policy issues that affect urology and a monthly State Advocacy Snapshot.
Practice Management Conference and Seminar Discounted Registration
- Get substantial savings on PM Conference and seminar registrations along with selective discounts on practice management products.
AUA Coding Tips
- Access useful guides, Q&As and resources to commonly asked questions about coding.
State Legislative Activity Snapshots
- The AUA Practice Management has partnered with the AUA Government Relations & Advocacy department to create State Advocacy Snapshots, which provide updates on key state-level legislative, regulatory and insurance activity intended to highlight significant issues, but not all pending issues in a given state.
- Short podcasts discussing current coding issues and trends.
- Webinars showcase how to maximize your subscription and take advantage of PMN benefits.
Are you a new subscriber without an AUA ID? Download and complete the subscription form.
Questions? Email pracman@AUAnet.org or call 1-866-RING-AUA (1- 866-746-4282), extension 3710.