AUA's statisticians are especially skilled at working with urology practices or researchers who are interested in conducting research but lack the infrastructure or dedicated research time to collect and analyze data. The AUA provides comprehensive analytics, data mining and statistical services to AUA members, other healthcare providers, government and industry groups, and other researchers.
- Review research objectives and hypothesis review
- Identify data sources
- Design the data collection process
- Determine optimal methodology
- Statistical modeling and analysis
- Support abstract and manuscript writing
- Support grant application