The Urology Care Foundation Research Honors Program is held annually at the AUA Annual Meeting to recognize the outstanding achievements of the Foundation's funded investigators who are completing their research projects, acknowledge the newest research awardees and present the special Awards of Distinction. Although this year’s meeting was cancelled, the AUA and its Urology Care Foundation remain committed to supporting and celebrating these talented individuals.
We are therefore excited to present a special online publication featuring their hard work and commitment to advancing urology through research. Within these pages you’ll find:
- Introduction from the Urology Care Foundation and AUA Research Council
- Acceptance Notes from the 2020 Awardees of Distinction
- Celebration of the Graduating Research Awardees
- Recognition of the New and Currently-Funded Researchers
- Acknowledgement of New Research Award Endowments
- Special Thanks for Exemplary Service to the AUA Research Council and Committees