Group Registration is now open!
If you are a travel agent or company registering 20 or more attendees, you can book your group through the AUA's Group Registration Portal. This self-management system puts group planning at your fingertips, allowing you to manage the details of your AUA2023 group. With this easy-to-use system, you can register your group, add courses and events, modify records, make payments and more.
New to Group Registration?
If you are new to group registration, please
request an AUA ID for your AUA2023 group registration.
Have an AUA ID?
Enter the Group Registration site.
- Available for groups registering 20 or more attendees.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance.
- The Group Administrator can schedule an appointment to pick up materials onsite as a group.
- Processing fees will be incurred with changes.
If you have questions about registering your group for AUA2023, please email groups@AUAnet.org or phone 410-689-3917.
Group Registration Hours
McCormick Place, Grand Concourse Lobby
Thursday, April 27
8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, April 28
7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
The registration fee for AUA2023 includes the following:
- Access to all plenary, poster, podium, forum and video sessions
- Access to Specialty Society and International Society meetings
- Entrance to the Science & Technology Hall
Publications—Meeting Program, AUA Online Program Abstracts, AUA Daily News, Schedule-At-A-Glance and Daily Planner
- AUA2023 Mobile App
- Access to virtual content through August 31, 2023
Additional registration fees apply for the following:
- Course Pass
- Instructional Course Ticket
- Hands-on Skills Training (HOSTs)
AUA members are eligible to attend the Annual Meeting at a reduced rate. Learn about becoming a member to take advantage of this benefit. Membership applications must be submitted and completed by April 1, 2023.
Important Information about the Live Course Pass
- Instructional Course Materials will be available online beginning March 31, 2023. Course Materials can be downloaded and/or printed at home. Print stations will not be available at the meeting.
- Live Course Passes are not transferrable.
- AUA has planned seating to maximize capacity and to comply with Fire Marshal regulations. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please plan accordingly.
Annual Meeting Cancellation Policy
Registration Changes and Cancellations
- Registrations are non-transferable; name substitutions are not permitted.
- To cancel or reduce your Annual Meeting registration (this includes Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze), you must submit a written request on or before March 31, 2023. Cancellation or partial refund requests received by this date will be honored less a $100 administrative processing fee. No refunds will be honored on requests received on or after April 1, 2023. Please allow four to six weeks to process your refund. Anyone registering after April 1, 2023 and wishing to cancel or reduce their registration at a later date will receive no refund on any part of their registration fees. Cancellation or change requests can be faxed to 410-689-3912 or emailed to groups@AUAnet.org.
- You may add optional products such as the course pass or Hands-on courses to your registration at any time.
- AUA reserves the right to cancel any AUA2023 Hands-on Skills Trainings for any reason before March 24, 2023. In particular, our ability to offer these activities is contingent upon offering them safely for registrants, faculty, staff, and equipment providers. If you have registered for an AUA2023 Hands-on Skills Training and it is subsequently canceled by AUA, you will be eligible for a full refund of that registration fee. If AUA cancels a Skills Training, notification will be sent to registered attendees by March 31, 2023.
- If for any reason the 2023 in-person meeting is canceled, your registration will automatically transfer to the corresponding virtual option. We will automatically transfer the Platinum to Silver and Gold to Bronze. If you are a member and such transfer creates a credit in your account, the AUA will apply the credit towards your 2024 AUA membership renewal dues. If you are a non-member, you will have the option to use the credit towards another AUA product until May 31, 2024.
Access to the Science and Technology Hall
In the interest of safety and injury prevention, anyone under 18 years of age (infants included) will not be permitted in the exhibit hall. Show Management reserves the right to require proof of age prior to admission to the Exhibition.
AUA Code of Conduct
By registering for the AUA Annual Meeting, I acknowledge and agree to adhere to and abide by all AUA policies, including the Anti-Harassment Policy.
I understand that all AUA policies are subject to change. Additional information or policy changes will be communicated to attendees prior to the first day of the Annual Meeting. Any refusal to adhere to and abide by AUA policies may result in immediate removal from the AUA Annual Meeting and cancellation of registration, without receiving a refund.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at or participation in AUA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AUA's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.