Submit Course Applications for AUA2024!
Do you have an idea for a course for AUA2024 in San Antonio? Submit your course application by June 9.
Stream the Latest from AUA2023!
Did you miss the AUA Annual Meeting in Chicago? Access content from AUA2023 online, including Plenary programming, Instructional Courses, and more!
Call for Letters of Intent!
The competition is now open for the 2023 Rising Stars in Urology Research Award! This award provides up to five years of supplemental salary support to urologists who have successfully attained a career development award from NIH or other major funding organizations.
- Applications Now Being Accepted For AUA Treasurer
- The AUA is currently seeking a highly-qualified member to fill the position of AUA Treasurer-elect beginning May 2024. A job description along with information about compensation, time commitments and travel requirements are available online at AUAnet.org/Treasurer. Deadline to receive application is midnight July 16, 2023. Learn More
- Free Access to Surgical Videos
- Did you know that AUA members get access to thousands of free surgical videos through AUAUniversity? It's just one of the many perks of AUA membership. Explore Them Now.
- Have You Checked out the Latest Census?
- As part of the AUA's commitment to advancing urology, we produce an annual AUA Census which provides great insights into the practice of urology. Check out the 2022 results!
The AUA is accepting letters of intent for research proposals that address key knowledge gaps and emerging research questions related to urological care delivery, workforce development, and health policy. Letters of intent must be submitted by June 24, 2023.
AUA CodingPlus is a new series of four, quarterly virtual courses produced annually to provide timely updates in the coding, reimbursement, insurance, and public policy topic space.
This 2-day hybrid program addresses the hot topics facing today's urology practices and offers practical advice on how to survive and thrive in the current environment.
Latest from Journals
JU | May 2023
U.S. Urology Residents’ LGBTQ+ Education, Patient Exposure, Preparedness, Attitudes, and Knowledge
It is well established that lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and all gender and sexual minority (LGBTQ+) communities experience disproportionate disparities in adverse health outcomes as compared to heterosexual, cisgender communities. Specifically within urological care, there are documented differences in sexual dysfunction, voiding dysfunction, fertility care, and genitourinary cancers among LGBTQ+ people than heterosexual, cisgender people.1
Urology Care Foundation
Educating Patients, Funding Answers
Learn more about the Urology Care Foundation's mission to improve urological care by funding research, developing patient education, and advancing humanitarian initiatives across the globe.
Data Research Program
Submit Your Letter of Intent!
Now accepting Letters of Intent for the AUA Data Research Program. All members are eligible and encouraged to apply! Letters of Intent due June 24, 2023.
AUA Intern Academy
Explore the AUA Intern Academy!
The AUA Intern Academy is a new initiative created specifically to meet the needs of early career urology residents (primarily PGY1s) and will include both hands-on and virtual components.
Census By the Numbers
In 2022, The percentage of Female Practicing Urologist continued to rise to 11.6Learn More
For U.S. Practicing Urologists, the average take-home pay from clinical activities is $424K.Learn More
59.8% of International Urologists reported conducting research. Compared to 38.5% of practicing urologists in the U.S.Learn More