Submit your Essay!
Medical students, residents, and fellows are invited to participate in the sixth annual AUA Residents and Fellows Committee essay contest. The deadline is January 24th!
- Happy Urology Nurses and Associates Week!
- In honor of Urology Nurses and Associates Week (November 1 – 7), the AUA would like to thank all our Advanced Practice Provider and Allied members for their immeasurable dedication and contributions to the success of team-based delivery care. Encourage your colleagues to join the AUA - new members can take advantage of our special offer for APP and Allied members. Read More
- Submit a Nomination for the 2023 AUA Teaching Award!
- The AUA Residents and Fellows Committee Teaching Award annually recognizes an outstanding urology educator or program director who has dedicated a portion of their career to teaching residents. The deadline to submit a nomination is December 20, 2022. Submit a Nomination
- 2023 Summer Medical Student Fellowship
- The Urology Care Foundation Summer Medical Student Fellowship program is designed to attract outstanding medical students to urologic research by engaging them in summer research fellowships alongside world-class urologic scientists. Awardees receive $4,000 stipends to support them during a ten-week mentored research experience. Applications are due no later than 5:00 p.m. (ET) on January 5, 2023. Learn More and Apply Today!
This live virtual coding update webinar will review important coding changes for 2023 with the greatest impact for urology, including the new, revised and deleted CPT code changes effective January 1, 2023.
Advancing Women in Urology, an exciting new educational initiative, has been designed to elevate awareness and provide content that focuses on career tips, advancement, and education featuring women leaders in all areas of urology.
Join the AUA and the Kuwait Medical Association for an AUA Review Course.
Patient Perspectives Submissions Open
Share Your Treatment Journey!
The Patient Perspectives program aims to bring patient voices to the forefront and elevate shared decision making. Share your own treatment story to help advance patient care in the urology community. Submissions are due by December 19, 2022.
Urologists in Training
View our 2020-2021 Census
The purpose of this report on current urologists in training in the United States is to understand, characterize and compare professional characteristics and challenges urology residents and fellows are facing today.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
View AUA and UCF Efforts
Learn more about the DEI initiatives and opportunities offered by the AUA and the Urology Care Foundation.
Submit an E-QIPS Project!
The E-QIPS Guides section provides a concise, step-by-step outline of proven urological practice improvement strategies that you can replicate and apply to your practice to potentially increase safety, efficacy, and efficiency of patient care.
Latest from Journals
JU | August 2022
Urologists have a duty to provide high urological quality care to all patients. However, a growing body of evidence demonstrates that individuals from marginalized groups experience inequities in all areas of health. Such disparities begin with inadequate access to urological care, and extend through experiences within the health care system, all of which ultimately widen gaps in morbidity and mortality for entire communities.
The percentage of practicing urologists that completed at least one fellowship training during their career.Learn More
The percentage of female practicing urologists that completed fellowship training.Learn More
The top three areas of fellowship training reported in 2021.Learn More