AUA2023 Abstracts Open!
Scientific abstracts are now being accepted for the 2023 AUA Annual Meeting in Chicago. Submit your abstract by November 1, 2022, for consideration.
New Research Award
The 2023 Boston Scientific Medical Student Innovation Fellowship Award supports medical students interested in translating urology research into innovation by engaging in a fellowship mentored by world-class urologic scientists.
- AUA Assistant Secretary
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
- The AUA is pleased to announce it is seeking a highly-qualified member to serve as its Assistant Secretary for the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The ideal candidate must be an AUA Active or Senior Member, active in the practice of urology, and an internationally recognized urologic educator. Learn More & Apply
- AUA 2022 Q2 Referrer of the Quarter Winner
- Congratulations to Moben Mirza, MD, FACS!
- Between April and June 2022, Dr. Moben Mirza referred the greatest number of new members to the American Urological Association (AUA), earning him the honor of being named the 2022 Q2 Referrer of the Quarter winner! Learn More
- The impact of the AUA AQUA Registry goes beyond improving your practice’s quality reporting.
- Your data supports real-world progress and improves the future of urologic patient care. See AQUA in real life and learn more about how our data is making waves in the everyday practice. Be a part of the leading urology data registry; join today! Learn More
Join the South Central Section of the AUA for its Annual Meeting September 7-10, 2022.
Join the New England Section of the AUA for its Annual Meeting September 29-October 1, 2022.
Latest from Journals
JU | August 2022
Urologists have a duty to provide high urological quality care to all patients. However, a growing body of evidence demonstrates that individuals from marginalized groups experience inequities in all areas of health. Such disparities begin with inadequate access to urological care, and extend through experiences within the health care system, all of which ultimately widen gaps in morbidity and mortality for entire communities.
All Your Education In One Place!
Explore clinical education covering the full spectrum of urology.
Virtual Career Fair
Reserve Your Spot!
Let the AUA’s virtual career fair help guide you towards your next opportunity. Registration is FREE!
A New Issue Is Now Available!
Featuring improved navigation, updated design and flow and greater readability. Read every article, search by topic and other keywords, all from the comfort of your digital device.
In 2021, 13,790 urologists were identified as “practicing urologists” in the U.S.Learn More
Of those practicing urologists, 88.1 percent are “actively” practicingLearn More
meaning they devote at least 25 hours per week to clinical activities.Learn More