Save Now on AUA2023!
AUA2023 Early Bird savings end on February 21, 2023. Register now to save $100!
AUA Innovation Nexus
The only urologic-specific research incubator of its kind, Innovation Nexus is a powerful forum to advance urologic discovery to solutions that improve patient care and save lives.
- APP of the Year Award! Deadline January 31, 2023
- Do you know an exceptional urology Advanced Practice Provider (APP) who exemplifies strong leadership skills and provides outstanding patient care? If so, consider nominating them for the 2023 Advanced Practice Provider (APP) of the Year Award! Submit a nominee.
- AUA2023 Late-Breaking Abstracts Due February 13!
- Late Breaking Abstracts are now open for AUA2023. Submit your abstract by February 13 for consideration.
- Join the Practice Managers' Network or renew your subscription for 2023!
- The AUA’s Practice Managers' Network (PMN) was developed to support the business of your practice. The PMN offers its subscribers an array of resources—from coding support and webinars, to AUA publications and educational tools. Join or renew now!
Join this live webinar to learn how to use lean methodology to map processes, identify waste and improve clinic efficiency; build consensus and gain buy-in from stakeholders and successfully implement a quality improvement intervention.
Join the AUA and the Kuwait Medical Association for an AUA Review Course.
AUA's 2023 Annual Meeting will be held on April 28 – May 1, 2023 in Chicago, IL. AUA2023 explores the latest advances in urologic medicine.
Late-Breaking Abstracts Open
Submit Your Abstract by February 13, 2023
The 2023 AUA Annual Meeting is now accepting late-breaking abstracts. Submit your ground-breaking science by February 13, 2023 for consideration.
Tuesday, January 27 from 12-1 p.m.
Join Andrew Harris, MD, as he presents "Using Lean Methodology to Increase Clinic Efficiency." Free registration.
Check Out the AUA Year in Review!
What an extraordinary year it was for the AUA! We are proud of the many acco0mplishments we made this year serving our 24,000+ members around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Committing to Diversity
AUA and the Urology Care Foundation are committed to intentional actions aimed at being fully inclusive, deliberately diverse and equitable organizations that respect the value of our members, staff and the urologic communities we serve.
Latest from Journals
JU | February 2023
The sentinel reference for antibiotic prophylaxis for radical cystectomy with ileal conduit in the AUA Guidelines reports data from 2003-2013 and has not been updated in the interim. Here, we assess adherence to antibiotic prophylaxis guidelines among patients undergoing radical cystectomy with ileal conduit for bladder cancer using a large national database. As a secondary objective, we assess the association between antimicrobial use and postoperative infection during the index admission following cystectomy.
The percentage of practicing urologists that completed at least one fellowship training during their career.Learn More
The percentage of female practicing urologists that completed fellowship training.Learn More
The top three areas of fellowship training reported in 2021.Learn More