Become the 2024 Gallagher Scholar!
Do you have an interest in the field of health policy and want to dedicate time to advancing urology's health policy agenda? Apply for the Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Program by October 6, 2023!
Showcase Your Urologic Innovation!
Calling all urologic entrepreneurs! Apply before October 19, 2023 for the chance to pitich your innovation at the 2024 Innovation Nexus Showcase competition in San, Antonio, TX.
- Now Streaming! Advanciing Your Career: Strategies & Best Practices for APPs Working in Urology
- Gain insights on advancing your career at every stage with advice and personal experiences from your peers. Watch as your fellow Advanced Practice Providers discuss how best to choose your position, the current role of a urology APP, and the proper steps to elevate your career. Watch Now!
- Traveling Internationally? Start Planning Your Trip to AUA2024!
- We hope you will join us in the dynamic city of San Antonio, TX, for the 2024 Annual Meeting! Access our International Attendee Guide where you can now download a letter of invitation to support you in your visa process, get helpful travel information and more. Start Planning.
- Check out the 7th Edition YU Transitioning from Residency to Practice Manual!
- The AUA’s Young Urologists Committee proudly present the 7th Edition YU Transitioning from Residency to Practice Manual to guides residents, fellows and young urologists during the critical transition from training to independent practice. Explore the newly updated manual today!
Seeking an urologist who has demonstrated a commitment or have deep interest in the field of health policy. Apply by October 6, 2023.
Submit your application to pitch your urologic innovation during the 2024 Innovation Nexus Conference in San Antonio, TX.
Latest from Journals
JU | May 2023
It is well established that lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and all gender and sexual minority (LGBTQ+) communities experience disproportionate disparities in adverse health outcomes as compared to heterosexual, cisgender communities. Specifically within urological care, there are documented differences in sexual dysfunction, voiding dysfunction, fertility care, and genitourinary cancers among LGBTQ+ people than heterosexual, cisgender people.1
Start planning your trip now!
Download a letter of invitation, and book your hotel now for the best selection!
Policy & Advocacy Recruitment Work Group
Apply by October 31
We are seeking medical students, residents, and fellows who are interested in becoming advocates for urology, developing leadership, and/or learning more about advocacy overall.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Voices: Dr. Down Below
Dr. Kymora Scotland sits down with Dr. Fenwa Milhouse, star of the TLC show Dr. Down Below, about her show as well as the importance of diversity in the urology community.
Census By the Numbers
The average age of when medical students completed their residency.Learn More
The percentage of urologists in the U.S. that are certified by the American Board of Urology (ABU).Learn More
The average number of years a urologist in the U.S. has been at their current job.Learn More