For APP and Allied Health
For more than a century, the AUA has stood at the forefront in developing innovative, evidence-based urologic education for urologists and urologic health professionals worldwide—throughout all stages of their career. The AUA recognizes the important role of advanced practice providers and allied health care professionals in urologic patient care. We invite you to explore our various educational resources.
Save the date for Urologic Care for the Advanced Practice Provider Program at AUA2024!
May 3-6, 2024
San Antonio, TX
The AUA is committed to providing quality, evidence-based urologic education to the entire urologic health care team! This year, the AUA Annual Meeting features two full days of programming devoted to enhancing the education of advanced practice providers (APPs) and other allied healthcare professionals. The AUA has developed these programs based on the educational needs assessment of advanced practice providers working in urology.
Designed to educate the novice and seasoned urologic Advanced Practice Provider alike, this popular two-day program covers the topics most relevant to APPs.
More Educational Resources for APP in Urology
- AUAUniversity – The largest repository of online education in urology.
- Advanced Practice Provider Core Curriculum – An exclusive member benefit, this curriculum was developed in partnership with Cleveland Clinic and offers a series of training videos and resources for the most common reasons patients seek non-operative urologic care.
- Male GU Exam – A video-based educational series on male GU exams.
- Female GU Exam – A video-based educational series on female GU exams.
- Intravesical Administration of Therapeutic Medication
- Advancing Your Career: Strategies & Best Practices for APPs