Practice Managers’ Network
Changes Happening to the Practice Managers' Network in 2024
In October 2023, the AUA announced several changes to its Practice Managers’ Network for 2024.
- Beginning in 2024, the PMN will be free to urology practice professionals!
- The PMN will no longer include the Coding Hotline. Over the past several years, the AUA has seen declining usage of the Coding Hotline on the heels of a rapidly changing practice landscape that saw a steep decline in small and mid-size practices which relied heavily on the AUA’s practice management products and services like the Coding Hotline. Because of this declining usage, the Coding Hotline will close as of December 31, 2023.
- The PMN will no longer include this online community. Similarly, engagement in this PMN online community has also declined over the past several years. Because of this lack of usage and engagement, the AUA will close the online community as of December 10, 2023.
What does the new PMN offer?
Beginning in 2024, the new PMN will be a FREE SUBSCRIPTION and include traditional and new benefits, including:
- Subscription to PMN e-News – This monthly newsletter features content curated just for practice professionals, delivered right to your in-box. We hope to expand this newsletter’s content to profile success stories from different practices, so we welcome your input into this updated newsletter. Email us your stories and photos at PMNenews@AUAnet.org.
- Digital subscription to AUANews [new benefit] – Now practice professionals can stay up to date on urology and the AUA with a digital subscription to the AUA’s official member magazine.
- Subscription to Policy & Advocacy Brief – This periodic e-newsletter keeps you up to date on the policy and advocacy issues impacting urology, including state insurance updates.
- Discounts on AUA’s coding and practice management education — PMN subscribers will receive a 20% discount on AUA’s quarterly coding updates, AUA CodingPlus, and other practice management education.
- Discount to AUA CodingToday – This comprehensive online coding tool helps your practice optimize their coding! Features a unique bundling matrix, complete diagnosis codes, the latest fee schedules and more.
Registration for the 2024 PMN will open in December 2023.