If you have questions or would like to directly discuss your options with AQUA, connect with one of our Registry Coordinators.
AUA Quality (AQUA) Registry
Developed by urologists for urologists, the AUA Quality (AQUA) Registry is a national Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) designed to measure, report and improve healthcare quality and patient outcomes.
The AQUA Registry collects real-world data directly from your electronic health record (EHR) system to help urologists improve patient diagnosis and treatment outcomes.
The registry’s automated system and intelligent design allow urology practices to participate in quality improvement activities, contribute to national urology benchmarks, and access quality measures meaningful to urologists.
AQUA now offers a Standard Subscription option, allowing accessible participation in the leading urology data registry with no fees from the AUA. Learn more about our new pricing options.
AQUA in Action
The AUA is proud to feature the latest in Urology with AQUA in Action. These articles will include the latest articles from AUANews and select articles from Verana Health.
- AUANews: Regional and Time Trends in Post-Prostatectomy Interventions
- AUANews: Baseline Bone Density Evaluation among Men on Androgen Deprivation Therapy
- AUANews: Trends in Utilization of Office-Based Urethral Dilation for Women: An AQUA Registry Analysis
- Verana: Real-World Evidence Holds Promise for Improving Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- Verana: Verana Health Launches Urology Qdata Insights Offerings at American Urological Association Annual Meeting
- Verana: Prostate Cancer Research: Understanding How COVID-19 Impacted Utilization of Prostatectomy among Ethnicities
The AUA is pleased to announce it has entered into a collaboration with Verana Health, a healthcare technology firm focused on curating and analyzing health care data to advance medical research and innovative medical care for patients.
This alliance, along with our existing collaboration with FIGmd, will allow us to build new analytical applications and user interfaces to advance the science of urology, fuel research discoveries, and ultimately improve the lives of patients.
Dates to Remember
CMS 2022 MIPS pre-submission audits are conducted (your practice will receive an email notification if you are selected for the audit).
February 17, 2023
Complete the selection of 2023 priority measures
February 25, 2023
Sign and Upload Data Release Consent Forms (DRCF) and TIN CMS 1500 Forms on AQUA Registry Dashboard
March 3, 2023
CMS deadline to apply for 2022 EUC and PI Hardship Exemptions
March 15, 2023
AQUA Registry's internal 2022 MIPS submission deadline
March 31, 2023
CMS' official 2022 MIPS submission deadline