The AUA Member-Get-a-Member referral program is your opportunity to share the benefits of AUA membership with your colleagues.
Prizes and Recognition
As a thank you for your support, every new member who lists your name as the referrer on their completed application qualifies you for prizes, rewards and recognition:
- A chance to win one of three travel stipends for the AUA Annual Meeting
- An exclusive AUA Member-Get-a-Member T-shirt
- Recognition on AUAnet.org
- Thank you gift at the AUA Annual Meeting
- Recognition on AUA Annual Meeting signage as a program participant
- BONUS - Members who refer an International-Resident-in-Training applicant will be entered twice in the travel stipend drawings for the Annual Meeting.
Use our automated email system to send a personalized message to your colleague encouraging them to apply for AUA membership.
Program Rules & Details
The AUA Member-Get-a-Member program is an ongoing membership referral program that re-starts each year during the AUA Annual Meeting. Review the program rules and details below.
- Only current AUA members in good standing* are eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for program prizes, a completed AUA membership application with your name listed in the "referred by" field must be received by the AUA's Member Services Department.
- Members may refer an unlimited amount of eligible candidates during the campaign year, which runs from May to May (Annual Meeting to Annual Meeting).
|Members who have recruited 1–2 members||Members who have recruited 3–6 members||Members who have recruited 7+ members.|
*An AUA member in good standing is any member that has a current AUA membership order and/or has paid AUA and Section dues for the current year.