The Member-Get-a-Member referral program is your opportunity to share the benefits of AUA membership with your colleagues. Begin referring now for the 2020-2021 program year!
2019-2020 Member-Get-a-Member Grand Prize Winners
Congratulations to the following members, grand prize winners of the 2019-2020 referral year!
- $1,000 Travel Stipend to AUA 2021 Winner: Eric Raymond Freedman, MD (Folsom, CA)
- $500 Travel Stipend to AUA 2021 Winner: Kwangsung Park, MD, PhD (Gwangju, Republic of Korea)
- $250 Travel Stipend to AUA 2021 Winner: Michael A. Keating, MD (Orlando, FL)
The AUA would like to thank each of the 537 members who participated during the 2019-2020 referral program year. View a list of all members who referred a colleague at each level using the links below.
|Members who have recruited 1–2 members||Members who have recruited 3–6 members||Members who have recruited 7+ members.|
Program Rules & Details
The AUA Member-Get-a-Member program is an ongoing membership referral program that re-starts each year during the AUA Annual Meeting. Review the program rules and details below.
- Only current AUA members in good standing* are eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for program prizes, a completed AUA membership application with your name listed in the "referred by" field must be received by the AUA's Member Services Department.
- Members may refer an unlimited amount of eligible candidates during the campaign year, which runs from May to May (Annual Meeting to Annual Meeting).
Use our automated email system to send a personalized message to your colleague encouraging them to apply for AUA membership.
*An AUA member in good standing is any member that has a current AUA membership order and/or has paid AUA and Section dues for the current year.
Prizes and Recognition
As a thank you for your support, every new member who lists your name as the referrer on their completed application qualifies you for prizes, rewards and recognition:
- A chance to win one of three travel stipends for the AUA Annual Meeting
- An exclusive AUA Member-Get-a-Member T-shirt
- Recognition on AUAnet.org
- Thank you gift at the AUA Annual Meeting
- Recognition on AUA Annual Meeting signage as a program participant
- BONUS - Members who refer an International-Resident-in-Training applicant will be entered twice in the travel stipend drawings for the Annual Meeting.