The AUA Member-Get-a-Member referral program is your opportunity to share the benefits of AUA membership with your colleagues.
Refer a Colleague for AUA Membership
Use our automated email system to send a personalized message to your colleague encouraging them to apply for AUA membership.
Prizes and Recognition
As a thank you for your support, every new member who lists your name as the referrer on their completed application qualifies you for prizes, rewards and recognition:
- Referrer of the Quarter Recognition: awarded to the AUA Member who refers the greatest number of new members each quarter. Winners are recognized on the AUAnet.org website as well as via the AUA’s social media channels. To view a list of current and previous winners, click here.
- A chance to win one of three travel stipends ($250/500/1000) for the AUA Annual Meeting.
- An exclusive AUA Member-Get-a-Member T-shirt (available for pickup at the AUA Central Booth in The Square)
- Recognition as a program participant on AUAnet.org
- Thank you gift at the AUA Annual Meeting
Program Rules & Details
The AUA Member-Get-a-Member program is an ongoing membership referral program that re-starts at the beginning of each calendar year. Review the program rules and details below.
- Only current AUA members in good standing* are eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for program prizes, a completed AUA membership application with your name listed in the "referred by" field must be received by the AUA's Member Services Department.
- Referred applicants must be new AUA members. Category transfers will not count as a membership referral.
- Members may refer an unlimited amount of eligible candidates during the campaign year, which runs from January to December.
Bronze Microscope Level
Silver Laparoscope Level
Gold Resectoscope Level
|Members who have recruited 1–2 members||Members who have recruited 3–6 members||Members who have recruited 7+ members.|
*An AUA member in good standing is any member that has a current AUA membership order and/or has paid AUA and Section dues for the current year.