We value your input!
Following the meeting, we ask you to evaluate the courses and programs at the Annual Meeting. Your feedback is critical to us as we begin planning the AUA2025 Annual Meeting. The evaluations are read carefully by planning committee members, course directors, and faculty members, and are used to enhance and improve future activities. The evaluations also help the AUA to identify and respond to learner needs.
The AUA2024 Credit Claim Site will open on Friday, May 3, 2024.
Getting Your CME Credits or Certificate of Attendance
To be eligible to receive credit for your participation in the AUA2024:
- Attend the live session (in-person or virtual) or view the on-demand session.
- On-demand activities will only be available through August 31, 2024.
- You will not be able to access on-demand content after this date.
- Login to the credit claim site:
- Enter the hours commensurate with your participation in each session.
- Complete any session evaluations and the overall meeting evaluation.
After you have completed all sessions, attest and submit your credit hours by December 31, 2024. (Note once you attest and submit you will not be able to add or edit credit hours.)
Certificate of Attendance
All registered attendees of the AUA2024 meeting may print a certificate of attendance.