Connect directly to our AUA Annual Meeting attendees by sending a mailer or other communication using our Annual Meeting attendee mailing list. Even in an age of digital communication, our attendees still receive and review printed and mailed communications. Even if you don’t send a communication, this list can help you tie into who is planning to attend AUA so you can prepare your staff to make the most of your exhibit time.
List segmentation is possible along various parameters, and is delivered to you in a spreadsheet document that is ready for immediate use.
To order, connect with our Customer Service Department by contacting Eric Stottlemire at customerservice@AUAnet.org. Use the order form below.
AUA2024 Attendee Mailing List
Important Information About AUA2024 Attendee Lists – You Can Only Get AUA2024 Attendee Lists From the AUA!
We have received reports that several companies are claiming to offer AUA Annual Meeting attendee lists. Please note that the AUA manages its attendee mailing lists directly. WE NEVER SELL EMAIL LISTS to third-party vendors or agents, and companies purporting to offer Annual Meeting attendee lists are not affiliated with AUA in any way
The AUA offers our exhibitors the option to purchase an attendee mailing list to maximize their promotional efforts. Please find the order form, a list of frequently asked questions, and best practices for your promotional piece on this page.
Annual Meeting Attendee Mailing List Order Form FAQs
How many names are on the attendee mail list?
- The early pre-registration list has approximately 2,000 names (both domestic and international)
- The pre-registration list has approximately 5,500 names (both domestic and international)
- The post-registration list has approximately 7,000 names (both domestic and international)
What is the cost of the list?
- Early pre-registration: $400
- Pre- registration: $500
- Post- registration: $700
Are emails included?
- Per AUA policy, we do not provide email addresses. The attendee mailing list only includes physical mailing addresses.
Can we purchase only domestic addresses? Only international addresses?
- Yes, we can segment the list.
Who should I contact for the list?
- Eric Stottlemire at customerservice@AUAnet.org.
What is the turnaround time to receive the list?
- If we receive the order form, sample mailer and payment, the turnaround time is typically 3-5 business days.
How is the list provided?
- The list will be emailed to you in an Excel spreadsheet
What is included with the list?
- Names, credentials, and physical mailing addresses.
Who is able to order the list?
- AUA annual meeting exhibitors only.
Promotional Mailer Best Practices
- Complete our Booth Activity and Giveaway Form (available November 2023) before promoting any items you plan to hand out at your booth
- Adhere to our CMSS Guidelines
- Adhere to our Speaker Guidelines (coming soon!) if promoting a speaker
- Use your booth number (be sure to double check!)
- Make outlandish or misleading claims
- Include incorrect or outdated show-related information (e.g. exhibit days, hours, location, etc.)