Registration and Housing
All speakers and moderators are required to register for the Annual Meeting and make their own hotel and travel arrangements.
- Speakers are REQUIRED to check-in at the Speaker Ready Room 24-hours prior to their scheduled presentation to review/upload their presentations. The audio-visual technicians need to test presentations to ensure they will display appropriately in the actual session room. If your presentation takes place on Friday, please check-in at your earliest convenience.
- The computers in the Speaker Ready Room will be configured with hardware and software exactly like the computer in the session rooms.
- Always review your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room especially if it contains video files, or if it was created on a Mac. Mac presentations must be converted to PC format in the Speaker Ready Room because all presentations in the session rooms are administered on PCs.
- Once you are comfortable that your presentation is complete, inform the Speaker Ready Room technician that your presentation is ready to be uploaded to the central server.
- Confirm the date, time, and room for your session.
- Be sure to check-out of the Speaker Ready Room before leaving.
- To access your file(s) on the server for subsequent viewing/edits, you must provide appropriate I.D. (i.e., driver's license) to access/checkout the file. When completed, inform the technician of any changes so the file can be uploaded to the server and the old version removed.