The American Urological Association (AUA) brings together urology healthcare professionals from across the country and around the world. Joining the AUA Annual Meeting as an exhibitor is an extraordinary opportunity to network with the best and most innovative minds in urology health.
We are pleased therefore to invite you to exhibit with us at the 2024 AUA Annual Meeting where you can engage with the following professionals:
2024 In-Person Exhibit Space Rates
Exhibit Rates: $39 per sq. ft. (100 sq. ft. minimum)
Premium Booth Rate: $150 per corner, $600 for Islands
Reserve Your Booth
- Review the AUA2024 floor plan and identify the available booths – Available booths are highlighted in blue.
- Select the booth of your choice and click the link in the nav to complete the online booth contract that appears to the right of the floor plan.
- AUA2023 returning exhibitors, please use the booth renewal code that has been sent to you by AUA. If you are unable to locate your code, email exhibits@AUAnet.org. All new exhibitors, please select "I Need Space."
- Proceed directly to our application to exhibit (step by step directions are provided).
The following items are included in the cost of a booth:
- Booth space with 8' draped back wall and 3' draped side rail in-line booths only
- A company identification sign (in-line booths only)
- Five exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space
- Access to Plenary Sessions, Poster and Podium Sessions, IC courses (ticket prices apply)
- Complete online exhibitor listing on the Annual Meeting website via the AUA2024 Interactive Floor Plan and AUA Mobile App
- Exhibitor listing (Booth #, Company Name, City, State, Phone, Email, URL, and Product Categories) in the printed AUA Meeting Program+ (subject to publication deadlines)
- Company name and booth number listed in AUA Daily News (subject to publication deadlines)
- Opportunity to choose your 2025 booth location during the advance placement process
- Opportunity to earn priority points for exhibiting in 2024
- Access to the Exhibitors' Lounge
- Twenty-four-hour Science & Technology Hall perimeter security service
Note: Booth floor covering is mandatory and must be provided by the exhibitor. (Not included in the booth fee.)
The AUA ExpoSuites are meeting rooms built on the Science & Technology Hall which enable companies to have a private area for staff to meet, relax or to connect with health care professionals away from the main traffic of the exhibits. Located on the perimeter of the Science & Technology Hall, your ExpoSuite will provide the privacy of a hotel suite without the challenging transportation logistics. Your staff will have access to your ExpoSuite one hour before the Science & Technology Hall opens.
Exhibit in The Emerging Corner
If you have a new product to introduce to the Urology community but are not yet ready to exhibit, choose a turnkey kiosk space in our Emerging Corner. Benefits include a turnkey kiosk with company logo, basic electrical, one pre-conference attendee list, 2 complimentary conference registrations, and 2 CompuLead lead retrieval activations. Criteria for participation:
- Your company has never exhibited at the AUA's Annual Meeting
- Your company has been in business less than 3 years
- Your company has not been acquired or merged with a current or previous AUA exhibitor