Practice Management & Coding Education
The AUA hosts practice management and coding education to support the training and development needs of your practice team.
- AUA 2021 Coding Seminar Webcast (2021)
- Practice Management Program Webcast (2021)
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and its Impact on Urology
- Perspectives in Telehealth Policy: Where we are and What Comes Next
- AUA Virtual Coding Seminar Webcast (2020)
- Practice Management Program Webcast (2020)
- New 2021 Evaluation & Management Guidelines: What You Need To Know and How They Will Affect Your Practice Webcast (2020)
Workplace Violence Preparedness Toolkit
This free toolkit is dedicated to the memory of Ron Gilbert, MD, and Charles G.Gholdoian, MD, two urologists who lost their lives in workplace violence incidents. These events resulted in recommendations from the AUA Practice Management Committee to develop this toolkit and distribute it to all urology practices free of charge in an effort to prevent such a terrible event from ever happening again.
The toolkit is structured as a series of templates that your practice can modify to provide a basic format to initiate a workplace violence preparedness program. You may add your practice name to the documents and modify the language to fit your situation as you see fit. Many of the checklists and forms were modeled after documents graciously supplied by Urology Nevada and Kaiser Permanente.