The American Urological Association publishes a number of clinical journals, including The Journal of Urology® and Urology Practice®. In addition, the AUA also publishes AUANews, the organization's official newsmagazine, and UrologyHealth extra, the free newsmagazine of the Urology Care Foundation.
A variety of digital publications are also published regularly to ensure members have access to the most up-to-date information in the field.
The AUA also publishes the following e-newsletters for members:
- AUA Daily Scope: Daily email communication highlighting the leading urology-related stories from newspapers, TV, radio and the journals
- AUA NetNews: Bi-monthly electronic member newsletter from the AUA
- Global Connections: Regularly published e-newsletter that highlights AUA's international initiatives
- Residency Connection: Monthly e-newsletter with updates and information for domestic urology trainees
- International Residency Connection: Regularly published e-newsletter that highlights AUA's international initiatives and infromation for international urology trainees
- AUA Policy & Advocacy Brief: Semimonthly AUA e-newsletter with news on AUA's advocacy efforts, coding updates and practice management issues