The AUA has over 500 volunteers that serve on various committees and contribute to the work of the association. Committees are grouped by functional areas. Click on the buttons provided to learn more about volunteer opportunities, mission statements, membership requirements and recent committee activities.
|Research||Science & Quality|
Committee Reporting Structure
Each year, hundreds of AUA members work hand-in-hand with staff to develop, execute and advise on Association activities and initiatives. This dedicated volunteerism is critical to the success of the AUA and all of its accomplishments. By working together, members ensure that the AUA truly maintains the high ethical standards of urologic practice and provide patients with top-quality care.
The above links provide specific details about AUA Committees such as the mission, membership requirements and recent committee activities. Members are appointed as representatives of one of the eight geographic AUA Sections or selected based on their area of expertise. Committee applications are accepted from July - October.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2021-2022 association year. Committees with open positions are listed below. Please review to committee buttons at the top of the webpage to learn more about member qualifications and time expectations prior to submitting your application.
- Education Council
- Advanced Practice Providers Education Committee
- New Tech & Imaging Committee
- Public Media Committe
- Advance Practice Providers Membership Committee
- Coding & REimbursement Committee
- Legislative Affairs Committee
- Research Advocacy Committee
- State Advocacy Committee
- Research Education, Conferneces & Communitcations Committe
Science & Qualtiy
- Data Committe
- Quality Improvement & Patient Safety Committee
Urology Care Foundation
- Bladder Health Committe
- Kidney & Adrenal Health Committee
- Prostate Health Committee
- Reproductive & Sexual Health Committee
- Technology & Publications Committee
Members will be notified in January if they are selected. Official appointment emails are sent out on April 1 with new committee member terms to begin on June 1, 2021. Questions about AUA Committees may be directed to commaff@AUAnet.org.